----------------Unfortunately Auctions are cancelled until further notice.-------
The Central Coast Poultry Club hosts a monthly Poultry and Bird Auction on the xxx of each month.
The auction venue is xxxxx, xxxxx in NSW.
Click on the link below to see our auction timetable.
Poultry and birds must be in good health and placed in a clean, sturdy, wire front box or similarly a wire cage of like construction.
ONGOING AUCTION TRIAL
1. CLUB SECTION LIMITED TO 60 LOTS.
2. CLUB SECTION ONLY ACCEPTS POULTRY OF REASONABLE QUALITY AND KNOWN SEX. NO FERTILE EGGS, UNSEXED CHICKS AND MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS THESE ITEMS TO BE SOLD IN OPEN AUCTION SECTION.
3. CLUB SECTION ONLY OPEN TO CLUB WORKERS ON THE DAY. WORKER MUST SIGN AN OH&S REGISTER WHICH WILL BE LOCATED AT DAVID'S DESK BEHIND THE STAGE.
4. CLUB MEMBERS MUST NOTIFY DAVID BY E-MAIL OR TEXT 0459 157 039 BY SATURDAY NOON PRIOR TO DAY OF AUCTION OF THEIR INTENT TO SELL IN THE CLUB SECTION.
5. LOT ALLOCATIONS DETERMINED BY THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS WANTING TO SELL IN THE CLUB SECTION. E.g. if 10 members indicate they want to sell in club section then each member will be entitled to 6 lots.
6. ALL OTHER MEMBERS LOTS WILL BE SOLD IN OPEN SECTION.
7. ALL MEMBERS THAT WORK WILL STILL BE CHARGED AT 10% COMMISSION FOR ALL THEIR LOTS AND RECEIVE A MEAL VOUCHER. OTHERWISE 18% APPLIES FOR MEMBERS THAT DO NOT WORK.
8. DEFINITION OF A WORKING MEMBER IS ONE THAT WORKS AT LEAST 3 HOURS WHILST SELLING IS IN PROGRESS.
9. ALL FERTILE EGGS MUST HAVE BREED OF FOWL, PHONE NUMBER AND FIRST NAME OF SELLER ON CARTON TO BE SOLD. Buyers will be advised to contact the sellers direct if there is a problem.
10. ALL BOOKING IN SLIPS MUST HAVE SELLERS NAME & PHONE NUMBER. Buyers will be given sellers contact details if there is a problem.
CHANGED BOOKING IN TIMES:
- BIRDS 4:30 AM TO 7:15 AM LIMITED TO 200 LOTS ONLY
- POULTRY 4:30 AM TO 7:45 AM
SELLING COMMENCES WITH BIRDS AT 7:45 AM
Central Coast Poultry Club Show Secretary, David Gaggin, and high school students from affiliated agricultural programs recently featured in the Wallarah 2 Coal Project Autumn Newsletter. See below.