Central Coast Poultry Club Inc.

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > 2014 Morisset Ag Show - Poultry Section

Georgia

Hi Members,

With only 4 days left till entries close I thought i would let you all know a few new features of the 2014 poultry section.

This year we have moved sheds and purchased brand new cages!! The shed is much larger and will be locked overnight for added security. ALL exhibits will be within the shed and protected from the elements!

We have over 30 bags of feed to give away, every single breed champion will take home a prize thanks to the generosity of Cackleberry Grains, Ben Furney Mills and Vella Stock Feeds. This year we also have a perpetal trophy for the Champion Bird of Show and prize money for all majors thanks to the Central Coast Poultry Club.All along with our broad ribbons and rosettes!

Glen Best from Rylstone NSW will be judging this year, He did such a fantastic job last year and has come on board again to help us out of a tight spot. I am really looking forward to having him run his experienced eye over our local exhibits!

As is detailed in the schedule we are trialling a 2 day show this year, both the Saturday and Sunday. The shed will be locked overnight, and we will be feeding and watering the birds both days. You are quite welcome to water and feed yourself and put locks on the cages if you would like. I am also camping over night for added security.

If this is not an option for you, please let me know and we can make arrangements to unpen on the Saturday after 4pm.

You are welcome to place For Sale signs on any birds after judging is completed on Saturday and all sales will be processed through the admin desk on Sunday morning.

Entries have to close on Thursday morning, or when all pens are filled!

Please direct all enquires to myself at [email protected] or feel free to give me a ring with any questions on 0402571494.

January 27, 2014 at 5:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.